Search This Blog

Saturday 7 April 2012

Easter Saturday.

HAPPY EASTER SATURDAY!

I've spent my morning making Easter gifts for my family and friends. This year I have purchased a variety of teacups and mugs from local thrift stores, filled them with Easter grass, chocolate eggs (Cadbury of course),coffee sachets and a customised Easter teabag, wrapped up in clear cellophane with a glitter bunny and curling ribbon for decoration. I got the customised teabag idea from 
www.red-brolly.com (one of my all time favourite blogs.) They are printable, so easy to make and look so adorable! I encourage you to allow yourself plenty of time on red-brolly.com- Bronwyn has so many amazing ideas to suit every day of the week, occasion or event!

Right, gifts are complete...now to the kitchen!


Simone.


(Photo compliments of picsart ap on my Andriod)