Search This Blog

Friday 22 June 2012

CAKE POPS


How amazing is my friend Candice? 
She made these amazing cake pops tonight for dessert for her birthday dinner, they were almost too good to eat! ALMOST!
I have made cake pops in the past using a mud cake recipe and then coating each pop in either crushed nuts, coconut or 100s and 1000's but they did not compare to the intricate detail and absolute glamour of this art.
Check it out!
So... it got me researching all the cool ideas for cake pops that I am so desperate to try in the very near future. They are absolutely unreal! 
It is easy to claim that Cake Pops are certainly the new Cupcake!
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
image

Hungry?
Me too.. off to the kitchen to bake up a storm! I'll keep you posted on my pops.

Simone
xx

1 comment:

  1. Just realised I posted about motivation then about cake pops! OH NO!

    ReplyDelete