Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Living and Loving Life!

My 'Spring Start' is well on its way. 
I've been saying no to the food that my body doesn't need and saying yes to getting more active... and can I say I am loving it! I am still yet to work up the courage to start swimming with a friend from school. I can't remember the last time I felt so nervous to try something new!?! That just proves that when you don't feel good about yourself, you are holding yourself back from so many possibilities and opportunities. When we feel great... we do great things!
Already after 2 days of clean eating and hardcore training, I am feeling more positive, energetic and ready to face whatever the world throws at me.

Thursday I am facing my fears and diving into the local pool to do a few laps... 
I will keep you posted on my adventures :)

I hope you feel beautiful today!


Thinking Quote

No comments:

Post a Comment